Dangerous Conditions & Construction Site Accidents
Were You Injured in Southern California
If you have been injured due to dangerous conditions on a sidewalk or parking lot, in an apartment complex or common area of a condominium, or at a construction site, it is important to get legal advice as soon as possible. As the injured party, you may be entitled to compensation for past and future medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering, and other damages. However, without a strong advocate to protect your rights, you will may end up with nothing.
Property owners in California have a duty to protect patrons and/or guests from injuries caused by dangerous property conditions. Examples of dangerous conditions include:
- Potholes or cracks in a sidewalk or parking lot surface
- Uneven surfaces or gaps from one type of surface to another that cause you to trip
- Being injured by items falling off buildings
- Accidents caused by unsafe conditions in an apartment or common area of a condominium
- Lack of fences or other barriers around a construction site
- Nails or other foreign objects left on the ground near a construction site
- Lack of signs to warn of unsafe conditions, such as potholes in a parking lot
- Poor lighting conditions that cause you to trip over things you can’t see
- Negligent security that results in robbery, rape or other assaults
Even though the liability for your injury may seem clear, it’s important to preserve evidence of the dangerous condition that caused the accident. Property owners may try to correct the dangerous condition before you have a chance to take a photo. It’s also important to receive prompt medical attention to document your injury
Free Lawyer Consultation
Don’t give us your trust now. Let us earn it. To talk to an attorney at our Los Angeles office about your premises liability case, call (310) 478-4349 or fill out the contact form on this site.