When a driver gets behind the wheel of a motor vehicle, he or she is accepting responsibility for the safety of everyone else on the road. Accidents can and do happen. When a driver’s negligent behavior or careless action lead to the serious injury or death of another person, the negligent driver must be held accountable. If you’re injured in a car accident due to another driver’s negligence, there is no guarantee your medical bills will be covered by that driver’s car insurance company; or, if you are paid, that you will be justly compensated.
When You Should Hire a Personal Injury Attorney
You should consider hiring a personal injury lawyer if:
- You sustained serious injuries with possible long-term repercussions
- The other involved driver was uninsured or underinsured
- You and the other driver are in dispute over who was at fault
- You are feeling pressured by the claims adjuster to agree to a quick settlement
- You don’t feel you’re being fully compensated for your current and future medical costs resulting from your car accident injury
At the Law Offices of Mathew & George, we are committed to achieving the best possible outcome for our clients in every case. Whether that means reaching an early settlement with the insurance company or taking your auto accident case all the way through a jury trial, we work with our clients to understand their wants and plan a course of action to achieve those goals.
We have experience experience representing traffic accident victims in all types of situations, including:
- Burn Injuries
- Car Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Nerve Damage & Pain Conditions
- Permanent Brain Injuries
- Truck Accidents
Free Lawyer Consultation
To schedule your free initial consultation with one of our knowledgeable attorneys, call (310) 478-4349 or fill out the contact form on this site.